Tuesday 16 March 2010

Predictable.. unfortunately

well we lost it 4-1. I know that here are many other blogs out there that speak of West ham and I am a little jealous because some of the ones that I have read are able to be at the matches every week.  That said, I cannot and will not afford to be a season ticket holder, not because I don't love my team, but because I love my family ore - shoot me!!!

Anyway back to Saturday - I was at my in-laws but was keeping up to date on my phone with events that were unfolding at Stamford Bridge.  I guess I always knew that we would lose, but I must confess, at half-time hope had risen which made the full time score all the more difficult to swallow.

I did see the highlights on Match Of The Day and to be fair - Malouda was outstanding.  drogba is big and ferocious with bags of skill - Matty did a good job for the best part of he game, but he still managed to score2.

The big plus was watching Scotty's goal - what a scorcher.  I know we have Arsenal next - I just hope that with the big away games being a distraction, that we can get down to the serious business of winning at home.

Bring on Wolves and Stoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment