Wednesday 10 March 2010

Here we go

As someone who loves his football team, I decided that as well as having my general blog, that I would start one that tracked the fortunes of the Irons.  I have been a West Ham fan since the age of about 7 and have followed them through the ups and downs.  It wasn't until university that my interest and knowledge in the club grew - that was in '93.

I read yesterday a post on BBC 606 that this season is reminiscent of the 2002-2003 season when we went down - Nice guy manager, team 'too good to go down', did well the year before - and I couldn't help but shudder and agree with the guy who wrote it.  This season has been strange in that anybody could beat anybody though.

So as an optimist I would say that we will beat the drop - it is totally possible to get something out of Arsenal and Chelsea as the players always seem to apply themselves more for those matches.  We should then see off Stoke and Wolves at home. 

This blog will reflect my views about the club that I love and will hopefully help me to let off some steam about the achievements and their under achievements. It is a personal diary for me to look back on and remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment