Friday 12 March 2010

Tomorrow against Chelsea

Not looking foward to this one in particular.  Can't really see us gettin anything out ofit to be fair.  I did r earlier that Mido has warned that Drgba might be a threat!!!  For all the goals he willnot score us, he makes up for in statements in the blindingly obvious.  Shouldn't be too harsh on him though if in deed e is playing for us for less than many of the youngsters at the club.

I do hope that we start as fast as Zola has suggested.  That seems to be where we have lacked this year.  We start slow and go to sleep at about 75 mins! 

Don't know how much he can really change the team in terms of personnel.  I have seen clamberings for Daprela to start but I would be reluctant to see that in sucha big game - I am hoping Ilunga might be back in contention.  As for up front, starting with Cole and Ilan ouldn't be a bad shout, but I guess he will go with Franco.

Whatever happens tomorrw I do think we will be safe, I just hope that we are not annihalted tomorrow, reaking havoc on already low morale. 

Team to play

Green
Faubert Tomkins Upson Ilunga
Behrami Parker Collison Diamanti
Ilan Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment